Are You Using Automation Tools to Help in Social Media?
We’re all trying to do more with less. When it comes to social media, it’s no different. We should be focused on content and use automated tools to help spread the word on social platforms. Every industry is different but following are some automation tools you should consider and an infographic on the best times to post.
Here’s a list of tools that will help you schedule and post your content at the best time:
- SocialOomph – Provides scheduled social posting services for individuals and teams. Has been around since 2008.
- HootSuite – Allows you to manage up to 50 social media profiles, schedule your content and report your analytics.
- Sendible – Allows you to efficiently craft tailored posts for each social media platform and collaborate with your clients and teams.
- AgoraPulse – An easy-to use-social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships on one platform.
- Buffer – Helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once and easily schedule content.
- ManageFlitter – Tools that help to optimize your Twitter account and identify your Twitter accounts’ prime time.
- Facebook Insights – Provides information about your Facebook audience and how they are interacting with your page.
- Later – Founded as the first-to-market Instagram scheduler in 2014, Later (formerly Latergramme) has grown from a simple Instagram tool to the number one visual marketing platform for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
The following infographic by Zenesys will give you a ballpark of the best and worst times to post on various social media platforms.