You need great content to keep your readers coming back. And you need to shake it up a bit by using things like a YouTube video or Podcast of you interviewing someone of relevance to your industry.
People like a good news story, and an interview format fits the ticket just fine. Imagine if you could interview an industry expert, the president of a major trade association, or the executive director of one of the leading buying groups in your market segment. Wouldn’t you think your customers would like to hear what they are thinking and saying? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get an industry scoop”?
I recently read an article by Ryan Malone in SocialMediaExaminer.com titled: 11 Ways to Improve Your Posts with Interviews that I thought was very interesting. The 5 top questions I got out of the article were:
- What are the 3 biggest benefits to your target audience and why?
- What are the top questions asked by your customers?
- If you had a list of best kept secrets (resources like websites, books, coaches), who would you recommend and why?
- What tips can you recommend that you’d only share with a close friend?
- Looking out 3-5 years, beyond the obvious trends, what do you think will be a game changer?
Have you had success using interviewing? If so, I’d like to hear from you.
If you like this post please pass it onto a friend.