This may not be a surprise to some of you, but are you taking advantage of those videos by doing video marketing? Video marketing places them online, and hopefully you are doing a social media program that encourages posting videos.
One advantage of putting them online is that they will be there forever and will keep generating leads because of your key words and tags.
Forrester Research found that videos were 50 times more likely to show up on the first page organically than traditional texts.
I recently read a post from Amy Porterfield in Social Media Examiner, 16 Tips for Successful Online Video Marketing, that outlined some helpful hints when doing online video marketing. Here are 6 quick tips:
- Make your title count – make sure appropriate key words are in the title
- Content is king – make sure you give them good stuff
- Include your URL in video – give them a way to contact you
- Don’t forget branding – make sure your logo is prominently displayed on the screen
- Always provide an HTML link – lead with a link to where you want to drive them
- Go beyond YouTube – embed it in your website and blog
Amy also gives you 10 ways to supercharge your videos.
Don’t miss an opportunity to extend your credibility by using online video marketing.
If you like this article, you might like, Why Online Video Attracts Professional Tradesmen.