By Chris Ilcin, Account Superintendent, Sonnhalter
The AHR Expo, the preeminent trade show for the HVAC industry is right around the corner. The show runs from January 30th to February 1st at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
AHR just released an optimistic 2017 forecast, based on interviews with more than 1,400 HVACR manufacturers. Because of that, this year’s show promises to be an exciting and educational affair.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Over 2,000 exhibitors in 764 product categories
- More than 60,000 people expected to attend
- 200+ education seminars and product demonstrations
- ASHRAE Learning Institute Courses and Certification exams
- An innovative mobile app complete with agenda maker, interactive floor plan and more features
Of course Las Vegas has no end of off-the-show-floor options. If you need help finding best in dining, nightlife and sightseeing, check out the recently updated Sonnhalter Insider’s Guide to Las Vegas.Share this: