By Chris Ilcin, Account Superintendent, Sonnhalter
After four year in Vegas, the NAHB International Builder’s Show and the HKBA’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show move to central Florida for Design & Construction Week .
A must-attend event for the industry, these co-located shows continue to be at the forefront of innovation, with more than 2,000 exhibitors and hundreds of education sessions. Here are a few highlights:
- Take your education home with you. Registration entitles you to 1 year of access to videos of educational sessions
- Progressive chat: the hashtag #KBTribe will be used all week to discuss the latest trends and innovations in kitchen & bath design
- Tech Bytes presentations. Learn the practical side of new tech with 30-minute presentations
- The Discovery District with the latest brands and products and daily giveaways of $1,000
- A huge number of networking and educational activities specifically aimed at young professionals
If you need a place to eat, or ideas on what to do outside of the show, make sure to check out Sonnhalter’s latest Insider’s Guide dedicated to Orlando.