By Rachel Kerstetter, PR Architect
We’ve closed the books on 2015 and 2016 is already off to a great start. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to evaluate what worked well and what didn’t work for you in 2015 to calibrate your 2016 efforts.
The most popular Tradesmen Insights posts of 2015 give us an idea of what content proved valuable enough to you to keep coming back and to share. Our top posts from last year represent many trends and challenges that aren’t going away.
Here were our top 10 posts published in 2015:
- Are you a strategic or tactical thinker?
- For Your Lead Nurturing Programs – Where do you Find Good Content?
- Why Forecasting and Budgeting are Vital to Success
- What is a creative brief?
- Did Your Website Survive Mobilegeddon?
- B2B Social Media Marketing: 5 Reasons Companies Skip Social Media And Why They’re Wrong
- What Will our B-to-B Marketing Responsibilities Look Like in 2 Years?
- What’s the Future of Small Independent Industrial Distributors?
- New Content Marketing Research for Manufacturing
Planning, strategy, content marketing, listening and adapting with the ever-changing algorithms that rule the web remain important issues into this year.
Since we started Tradesmen Insights many years ago, it’s undergone some changes, but the goal is still the same: to provide valuable B2T marketing communications information, advice and guidance.
What do you expect to be the top issues you’ll face in this year?