- Arrive early and be the last to leave. This says, I care more about your business than those that came late and left early.
- Take time during the slow periods to educate the distributor’s salespeople on the features and benefits of your offerings.
- 8′ Table cover with your company’s name $200. This creates a professional space and showcases your products. This is ideal for counter days and says to the customer, the products in this area are special.
- 10′ x 10′ Canopy $150. Space under the tent is always at a premium and often limits your ability to bring everything you want to show; bringing your own tent allows you to fill up your own space and most distributors love the fact that you’re a self sufficient.
- Demo Truck $15,000. Whether it’s a ½ ton van or a retired tool truck, pulling in with a completely self-contained marketing machine says that you’re willing to sell and market your products. The truck serves double duty when it’s time to do in-plant sales calls.
We all know that with open houses and counter days, degrees of success come with all kinds of variables, and regardless of attendance, you can make the difference. What are some things you demand from your Reps to make a lasting impression?
If you like this post, please share with a friend.