There are all kinds of buzz words out there—integrated marketing, 360 degree marketing, etc. They all have the same goal in mind, and that is to take your marketing message and share it across all methods of communication. Place your customer in the center of your efforts and then deliver your information in various ways so they can get it in the format they prefer.
Heidi Cohen had an interesting post recently, 360 Degree Social Media Marketing, where she shared 37 different tactics that you can use.
Here are some highlights that manufacturers should consider:
- Be consistent – Develop content on a regular basis so you can start to build a relationship.
- Selective use of social media – Use the appropriate media to get in front of your prospects. Make sure you use photos and videos in making your points.
- Utilize customer service – they are talking to customers all the time. Create a FAQ segment to share. Give your customers options on ways to contact you other than on social.
- Collect customer feedback and input for research purposes. Hear firsthand their compliments and complaints on your products/services.
- Utilize social in your PR efforts – We all have brand advocates. Work with them to help build your visibility. Start a blog to establish thought leadership.
If you like this subject, you may want to reads: