Mobile is one of the fastest growing segments in the market. Does it make sense for you to use it to engage your customer base?
Here are a few tips to think about if you’re considering using emails to go after your targets.
- Ask your customers if mobile is the best way to reach them.
- Ask them what kind of info would be useful to receive on their phones.
- Keep it simple – make sure things like your subject line are clear so they know who it’s from.
- Keep it short – get to the point and make sure your most important part of the message is up front.
- Keep images small if you’re going to use them.
- Also do a text version with links.
- Lots of white – remember where they are reading this.
- Make sure landing pages are optimized for mobile.
- If you’re going to ask for info, make it simple and don’t ask for a lot.
If you want more info on mobile, you might want to read: