By Rachel Kerstetter, PR Architect
Our team, like many others, is taking today off. The Fourth of July is more than fireworks, parades, cookouts and a day off. It’s a day that we celebrate our country’s independence.
All of the red, white and blue that comes out for Independence Day brings U.S. manufacturing to mind.
Did you know…
- Each dollar spent in manufacturing contributes $1.40 to the economy?
- The majority of manufacturing companies in the U.S. are small?
- Manufacturing supports 18.4 million U.S. jobs?
- In 2014, the average manufacturing employee made $79,533?
- Taken alone, manufacturing in the U.S. would be the 9th largest world economy?
These stats came from NAM (the National Association of Manufacturers). You can find these and other facts about U.S. manufacturing on their website.
Have a safe and happy Independence Day!Share this: