By John Sonnhalter, Rainmaker Journeyman, Sonnhalter
We all want to get our message in front of contractors. In order to get more out of your content, you need to tie it to your strategy.
We need to help them with solutions to their problems, a better technique or tool for the job. A different process that will save time and money. Online training for their workers.
We’re all concerned on getting the message out that we sometimes miss other opportunities to use the same content (message) and deliver it differently.
I read a post by John Jantsch, 10 Ways to Use One Piece of Content, that brings this into perspective. Contractors get their info in several formats. Have you tried any other ways of delivering your message?
Here are some highlights from John’s post:
- Turn your post into a series of videos that the sales folks can send out on an individual basis.
- Do a webinar and feature it on your website.
- Use a SlideShare deck that you can use both on SlideShare as well as on your LinkedIn profile.
- Develop an infographic and send it out in an e-blast.
- Testimonials. Get contractors who are already happy customers to give you testimonials, either written or on video.
John’s point is that it’s not the amount of content, but its intention.
What are you doing to maximize your content?