Desktop opens are still more than mobile, but the trend is closing the gap according to a recent post in emarketer.com.
Mobile click-through rates for U.S. marketing emails sent by Yesmail clients in the later part of 2015 were up close to 14%.
So what does this mean for manufacturers that are trying to reach contractors and tradesman? It means that whatever you’re trying to communicate to them, it needs to be mobile friendly. Contractors check more than emails on job sites, and the more mobile friendly you are, the better results there will be.
Besides the content they want to deliver, they need to consider apps and mobile tactics. Here are a few.
Possible Apps to Consider:
- Product information
- Engineering or other calculators
- Installation and troubleshooting instruction videos
- Productivity tools
- Competitive cross-reference charts
- Ability to check current inventory levels
- Distributor locator with direct links
If you like this post, you may want to read: