We’re all trying to do more with less. When it comes to social media, it’s no different. We should be focused on content and use automated tools to help spread the word on social platforms. Every industry is different, but following are some automation tools you should consider and an infographic on the best times to post.
Here’s a list of tools that I’ve used that will help you schedule and post your content at the best time:
- SocialOomph – I use this tool to help repurpose my content. Scheduling to publish content is very easy across your social media accounts.
- HootSuitePro – Allows you to manage up to 50 social media profiles, schedule your content and report your analytics.
- Buffer – Helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once and easily schedule content.
- ManageFlitter – Tools that will help to optimize your Twitter account and identify your Twitter accounts’ prime time.
- Tweriod – Analyzes both yours and your follower’s tweets to give you the best time to tweet.
- TweetWhen – A Hubspot tool that shows what days and times get the most retweets per tweet.
- Insights – Provides information about your Facebook audience.
The following infographic by SurePayroll, will give you a ballpark of the best and worst times to post on social media platforms.