As the year gets under way, we are all completing our plans and strategies for the upcoming year. Last fall, ExactTarget completed a survey of over 2,500 marketing executives who gave their insights on what they will be doing this year. You can download the full report.
The main takeaways are:
- Increasing conversion rates
- Improving brand awareness
- Collecting, measuring and using behavior-based data
Other points of interests:
- Acquiring and developing strong relationships with new potentials.
- Email is not dead, on the contrary, it will be a core driver in ’14.
- Responsive websites will be the norm moving forward.
- Mobile is big – there are now more mobile devices connected than there are people in the world.
The key is to develop a strategy, implement it and evaluate it. If some things are doing well, try something else. Make sure you use both the traditional, as well as some of the newer digital options in your mix.
Hope you have a great 2014.