A lot of B-to-B marketers still find it hard to understand practical ways to use this marketing tool. Twitter can be used as a marketing tool to build your brand, build credibility by sharing your expertise and grow your network. Twitter is my number-one source for views to my posts. Here are a few ways you can capitalize on this powerful tool:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field by authoring your thoughts on an industry topic, sharing tips and links to articles posted elsewhere.
- Grow your network by joining industry groups or forums
- Participate in Twit chats as they relate to your industry or expertise
- Use Twitter search to find out about competitors, trends or what people are saying about you
- Give -Get referrals
- Add your Twitter ID to all correspondence whether it’s your e-mail, business cards or even your sales material down near the corporate signature.
These are only a few ways. I recently read a post by Meryl Evans, 62 Ways to Use Twitter for Business, that you might find interesting.
Here are a few other posts you might find interesting: